Commercial Locksmith Services
We are Key King Mobile Locksmith of Huntsville, AL, with ten years of commercial locksmith experience. Our technicians are trained, knowledgeable, and capable of unlocking any commercial lock, including cabinets, desks, padlocks, and fleet vehicle locks. We are also able to provide spare keys if you’ve lost or broken any office keys.
When it comes to your business you want to ensure you are working with the best. We are licensed and insured, so you can be confident you are working with professionals. We pride ourselves in always putting you, the customer, first. Therefore we offer 24-hour mobile commercial locksmith and unlocking services. We feel that everyone should be able to afford locksmith services when they need it, so we offer a 10% discount to students, veterans, and senior citizens. On top of that, we want to guarantee you that you are getting the best lock and key hardware, which is why we only use quality parts from our trusted suppliers.
Commercial Locksmith Huntsville, AL
A commercial locksmith is a locksmith who is knowledgeable about commercial lock types and industry-standard security options. These are usually different from residential lock options. Typically a commercial locksmith is well versed with security on a larger scale. A business locksmith also has unlocking experience with many types of high-security, sturdy door locks, and hardware.
The Unlock Services We ProvideWe provide immediate and professional unlocking services for all of your commercial or industrial needs. Business locks, storefront door locks, and commercial door hardware can all be unlocked for you. They include but are not limited to:
- Door knobs – These locks are round in shape. They can come in many functions and keyways. The classic keyed entry on the doorknob can be picked open and they are typically more sturdy than residential knobs.
- Deadbolts – Also known as a deadlock – deadbolts are graded, for commercial security Grade 1 is the most durable and sturdy. Deadbolts can be configured with single or double-sided cylinders. Unlike a doorknob or lever lock, these locks do not automatically lock when the door closes.
- Mortise Locks – Many commercial properties use mortise locks for their unique locking features. The lock body actually slides into a cavity in the edge of the door that is cut specifically for that lock. Then, the front and back of the door are drilled for the handles and cylinder to get connected.
- Keypad or Pushbutton Locks – When you want to add security, consider keypad locks like ones manufactured by the brand Simplex. Mechanical locks require a code that is entered to unlock it. The advantage is that no key is needed, but some keypad locks do offer key override, which can be picked by us.
- Smart Electronic Locks – Powered by batteries or AC/DC power, these locks can be unlocked with an electrical current or a specially programmed code. Again, these locks can be ordered with a cylinder in the lock so you always have a way in.
- Padlocks – Even padlocks get locked and can’t be opened. If you’ve lost your key to your padlock, please call me. I can pick it open or cut it off to get you back in quickly.
While we are capable of unlocking a multitude of sturdy locks, most high-security locks cannot be picked due to either mushroom pins, sidebars, or other internal security features meant to stop bumping and picking attacks.
Call Key King Mobile Locksmith Today
Call us today at 256-333-6446 for any commercial door hardware or unlocking services you need. At Key King Mobile Locksmith, we are here to provide you with 24/7 service. Our skilled technicians are efficient and friendly. If you are locked out, your locks are damaged, or your keys are lost, we can help. As your go-to, affordable, commercial locksmith in Huntsville, AL, we look forward to helping you with all of your commercial property security needs.